Exchange 2013 Cumulative Update 22 Posts Itself as CU20.

This is very strange.   The install is clearly CU22.   The setup file says it is version ‘15.0.1473.3’.   The GUI says the it’s CU22:

From The GUI Installer Splash Page

But when it is finished, ‘Programs & Features’ says it is CU20:


This is part of KB4490060 to address the escalation of privlidge issues so it could have been rushed a bit.   I did check for updates.   There were none.   I am sure Microsoft will fix this but for those of us installing now, we need to make a note so when we look at this in 6 monthes we remember we are not nuts, we did install CU22.  🙂


Leave a Comment